I Got a Bee in My Bonnet

My mind is forever thinking of new projects that I want to do. Sometimes the ideas get to "buzzin" around so fast that I feel like I have bees swarming around in my head. This saying actually came from my grandmother. She used to say, when she had an idea about how to do something, "I got a bee in my bonnet and I couldn't rest until I got it out." So, when I think of something new I want to do, I can't rest until I get that bee out of my bonnet. Ü

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Birthday gifts from my Ya-Ya's

Last night my Ya-Ya's (Annette and Christine) took me out to eat at Carinos for my birthday. (My birthday was actually on June 1st but we couldn't get together then. Hey, it doesn't matter to us when we celebrate, as long as we get to be together!) Ü This is a tradition we have carried out for several years. The one who is having the birthday has her meal taken care of by the other two. We had delicious food and good fellowship. Annette gave me a sweet hand made card and a Dubai Travel diffuser. (In case you are like me and you don't know what that is, it is a bottle of very good smelling air freshener that you can carry with you when you travel to rid the room you are staying in of that musty smell that is sometimes present. It has these little sticks that you put down in the bottle that soak up the oil and release the nice fragrance into the air.) Christine gave me a beautiful Dragon-wing Begonia. We went to her house after our meal to pick it up since she didn't want to bring it into Carinos nor did she want to leave it in the hot car. Since it was pretty early, we decided to watch a movie. She had rented two: The Bucket List (a more heartwarming movie) and Mad Money ( a funny movie). We opted for the funny one, so we watched Mad Money. It was really a cute movie.

Now to my delimma: I can't decide where I want to put my Dragon-wing Begonia.
Should I put it here on my patio? (I am leaning toward this placement)









Or here by the pond?









Or on the plant hanger over my fountain?

1 comment:

Billie said...

Personally...it looks more eye appealing hanging up.