I Got a Bee in My Bonnet

My mind is forever thinking of new projects that I want to do. Sometimes the ideas get to "buzzin" around so fast that I feel like I have bees swarming around in my head. This saying actually came from my grandmother. She used to say, when she had an idea about how to do something, "I got a bee in my bonnet and I couldn't rest until I got it out." So, when I think of something new I want to do, I can't rest until I get that bee out of my bonnet. Ü

Monday, December 8, 2008

Update on Mother

I just wanted to let all of you know that read my blog, Mother made it through surgery very well. We all got to go in to see her and she is of course very swollen but the doctor said all went well and he was please with how she did. They expect her to wake up later tonight. I appreciate all your prayers for her. More to come as news becomes available.

No comments: