I Got a Bee in My Bonnet

My mind is forever thinking of new projects that I want to do. Sometimes the ideas get to "buzzin" around so fast that I feel like I have bees swarming around in my head. This saying actually came from my grandmother. She used to say, when she had an idea about how to do something, "I got a bee in my bonnet and I couldn't rest until I got it out." So, when I think of something new I want to do, I can't rest until I get that bee out of my bonnet. Ü

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Mother's condition changed...

If there is one thing I have learned through all this, it is that a person's medical condition can change in a matter of minutes or hours. We thought Mother would be in step-down by now and well on her way to heading out the door and home. However, Friday night her body began to retain fluid, especially around her lungs, so she had to stay in CVICU. Saturday she was a little confused although pretty alert. However, today was not a good day for her. She experienced nausea all day long and could not make herself eat anything for fear of throwing up. Also, yesterday around 7 PM her heart went back into A Fib and has not converted back to sinus rhythm as of this post. We are all praying that tomorrow will be a better day for her and that the nausea and heart rhythm with correct themselves.

1 comment: