I Got a Bee in My Bonnet

My mind is forever thinking of new projects that I want to do. Sometimes the ideas get to "buzzin" around so fast that I feel like I have bees swarming around in my head. This saying actually came from my grandmother. She used to say, when she had an idea about how to do something, "I got a bee in my bonnet and I couldn't rest until I got it out." So, when I think of something new I want to do, I can't rest until I get that bee out of my bonnet. Ü

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Two steps forward...three steps back...

I just got a call from Shelia letting me know that they had to move Mother back into CVICU last night because her heart rate went down too low. When she got to step-down yesterday she had the hiccups and had been dealing with them most of the day. One of the doctors had prescribed some meds (Thorazine) which was to help her relax and sleep. Evidently this caused her heart rate to drop too low. She was getting some great sleep but it seems she must also have a bit of sleep apnea which caused her heart rate to drop. So back to CVICU she went in the night. Shelia did call and talk with her nurse this morning and he said she was doing great...sitting up in a chair and talking about what she was going to eat for breakfast. I will send more info as I get it.

No comments: