I Got a Bee in My Bonnet

My mind is forever thinking of new projects that I want to do. Sometimes the ideas get to "buzzin" around so fast that I feel like I have bees swarming around in my head. This saying actually came from my grandmother. She used to say, when she had an idea about how to do something, "I got a bee in my bonnet and I couldn't rest until I got it out." So, when I think of something new I want to do, I can't rest until I get that bee out of my bonnet. Ü

Friday, December 12, 2008

Praises and more Praises!!!

7:15 AM

Good morning to all of you and Praise the Lord!
I just called to check on Mother from Sherwood (I am back at work) and she is doing very well this morning. They said she was alert, talking, her vital signs are good, her kidneys are working and she is back in sinus rhythm! What an answer to prayer! I think she has turned the corner and will soon be moved to step-down and then home. Thanks so much for all your prayers and notes!
Have a great day!




AND the lastest Praise!

11:00 AM

Shelia called me around 10:20 to say that Mother was sitting up in the recliner in her room and had eaten a good breakfast!!! Woo Hoo! They plan to get her up and walk her around a little later today. AND they plan to move her to step-down tomorrow! Praise the Lord for this answer to prayer!
I love and appreciate each and everyone of you!


God is truly an awesome God who loves and cares about each of His children no matter how young or old.

No comments: