I Got a Bee in My Bonnet

My mind is forever thinking of new projects that I want to do. Sometimes the ideas get to "buzzin" around so fast that I feel like I have bees swarming around in my head. This saying actually came from my grandmother. She used to say, when she had an idea about how to do something, "I got a bee in my bonnet and I couldn't rest until I got it out." So, when I think of something new I want to do, I can't rest until I get that bee out of my bonnet. Ü

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Prayers for my Mother

My Mother will be having surgery tomorrow to have her aortic valve replaced. She is very calm about the whole process realizing the outcome is all in the Lord's hands. Her faith is strong and she is at peace with whatever the Lord has for her life. We would covet your prayers for her and her surgeon, Dr. Wilson.
Thanks so much!


No comments: