I Got a Bee in My Bonnet

My mind is forever thinking of new projects that I want to do. Sometimes the ideas get to "buzzin" around so fast that I feel like I have bees swarming around in my head. This saying actually came from my grandmother. She used to say, when she had an idea about how to do something, "I got a bee in my bonnet and I couldn't rest until I got it out." So, when I think of something new I want to do, I can't rest until I get that bee out of my bonnet. Ü

Monday, December 15, 2008

Better news on Mother

As I said in earlier posts, things can change in a matter of minutes or hours where a heart surgery patient is concerned. Shelia called to tell me that Mother had eaten some Insure pudding this morning as well as a saltine cracker. She is not nauseated which is definitely an answer to prayer. She has been sitting in her chair and had even walked down the hall pushing a wheelchair this morning! Praise the Lord! Maybe things today are going to be better! Once again, I want to say thanks for your prayers, notes and calls!

No comments: