I Got a Bee in My Bonnet

My mind is forever thinking of new projects that I want to do. Sometimes the ideas get to "buzzin" around so fast that I feel like I have bees swarming around in my head. This saying actually came from my grandmother. She used to say, when she had an idea about how to do something, "I got a bee in my bonnet and I couldn't rest until I got it out." So, when I think of something new I want to do, I can't rest until I get that bee out of my bonnet. Ü

Friday, July 4, 2008

God Bless the USA!! Happy 4th of July


To all of you who put your lives on the line for us everyday...our Military Troops
"Thank you" is simply not a big enough phrase nor is it a powerful enough statement to express what my heart wants to say to you for all you do for our country so it can remain free. I can't even imagine the frustrations and discouragement you must feel while you daily stand and fight for the freedoms we enjoy here at home. You willingly left your homes, families, friends and comforts to go halfway around the world to fight in a place where it is hot, uncomfortable and where most of the people do not want you there, just so we here in the USA could continue to enjoy our comforts and freedoms. I give you honor and my highest gratitude...for you are truly awesome in my heart, mind and eyes. Please know that contrary to what most of the liberal media is saying...you are loved and appreciated for what you are doing. And you can take comfort and pride in the fact that you are making a difference in those people's lives. I pray God's blessings and protection on all of you. I pray that you will feel the love of your fellow Americans as we salute you and celebrate all you have done, are doing and will do for each of us in this great country called, the USA. You are constantly in my thoughts and prayers!
God Bless You and God Bless the USA!!!

No comments: