I Got a Bee in My Bonnet

My mind is forever thinking of new projects that I want to do. Sometimes the ideas get to "buzzin" around so fast that I feel like I have bees swarming around in my head. This saying actually came from my grandmother. She used to say, when she had an idea about how to do something, "I got a bee in my bonnet and I couldn't rest until I got it out." So, when I think of something new I want to do, I can't rest until I get that bee out of my bonnet. Ü

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Branson vacation...Day #4

Day #4 of our vacation in Branson started with sleeping a little later since we had been up late the night before at the competition. Then we spent a relaxing two hours or more at the pool. We cleaned up and then headed to the Hard Luck Diner to eat where Jason Yeager (a contestant on American Idol) is now singing and waiting tables. We tried to get Camryn to have her picture made with him but she would not agree to that. After we ate we went to play Putt Putt Golf. I kept score and recorded the event on camera. Here are a few pictures of our evening:
Camryn tees off and does a sort of "sweeping" putt on the first hole.










Andrea takes her first shot and gets the ball in the hole in two strokes.










This is Norman's shot on hole 3..he made a hole-in-one on the first two holes...a feat Andrea was not too happy with him about.









Here Camryn is working on her 4th stroke on a hole










This golf course was called Pirates Cove and thus was all landscaped and decorated in a Pirates motif. At the end they had this pirate figure that I wanted to take the three golfers picture beside. Camryn was not too excited about this as you can see. Her she is thinking her mother has gone nuts.









And here you can see her disgust with having to get her picture made in front of the pirate.










Afterwards we came home to an evening of TV (Hannah Montana, Suite Life of Zack and Cody for the 15 gillionth time) and computer games. Tomorrow will be another day of relaxing by the pool, cooking hamburgers and hot dogs for supper and maybe we will take in some go cart racing. Later...

2 comments:

Billie said...

Wish I was there with you! Good luck on your next dance, Cam!

Anonymous said...

Which one of the Branson hotels did you stay in? I'm trying to plan a trip up that way and need some recommendations.