I Got a Bee in My Bonnet

My mind is forever thinking of new projects that I want to do. Sometimes the ideas get to "buzzin" around so fast that I feel like I have bees swarming around in my head. This saying actually came from my grandmother. She used to say, when she had an idea about how to do something, "I got a bee in my bonnet and I couldn't rest until I got it out." So, when I think of something new I want to do, I can't rest until I get that bee out of my bonnet. Ü

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Branson Vacation...Day #3

I know this a day late but we spent most of the day at the Starpower National Dance Competiton. It was a very long day and also very cold in that convention center. Camryn did very well on her solo. In fact it was the best she had ever done it, which is fitting since it was her last time to perform it. She score Elite Gold 1st place points.
Here is how the day went:
Camryn does a little stretching warm-up...












Then it is time to fix her hair...








Curlers all in...











Now comes the make-up...foundation...







Eye shadow...









Make-up all done....










Costume on...now the company warm-up suit











Andrea is showing her support











Camryn is dressed and ready to go!











Let's do it!!!











Go MKDS! Go CAMRYN!









And Success! Elite Gold 1st place!










All in a days work as a MKDS Company dancer!
We are all very proud of what Camryn has accomplished this year on her first solo! I think this is only the beginning of many more to come!

2 comments:

Alison said...

I'm so proud of you Camryn! Love ya and knock 'em dead on Friday!

Billie said...

Woo hoo!!!! So very proud of you! wished I could have been there. Looking forward to more photos and more trophies!