I Got a Bee in My Bonnet

My mind is forever thinking of new projects that I want to do. Sometimes the ideas get to "buzzin" around so fast that I feel like I have bees swarming around in my head. This saying actually came from my grandmother. She used to say, when she had an idea about how to do something, "I got a bee in my bonnet and I couldn't rest until I got it out." So, when I think of something new I want to do, I can't rest until I get that bee out of my bonnet. Ü

Sunday, July 13, 2008

On vacation...in Branson Day #1

Camryn will be in the Starpower National Dance competition here July 15-19 so we are using our week in our time share to attend. We arrived yesterday and have been to the pool and to Silver Dollar City so far. Camryn dances on Tues and Friday so we will have some free time to rest, relax, shop and swim. Here are a few pictures of our vacation thus far:


Her support team








Papaw and Camryn put a puzzle together...








the finished product








Pool time..Camryn shows off her diving ability









Pretty wet smile












Today we went to Silver Dollar City...pausing for a picture









Playing in kids area of SDC












A pause for lunch...the corn dogs are good, according to Camryn.




Taking a look at the map to see where we are...












Flying high with Dumbo









It was a beautiful day for going to SDC...cool and no humidity. We all had a good time but are glad to be back in the condo for some rest and TV.
Until tomorrow...