I Got a Bee in My Bonnet

My mind is forever thinking of new projects that I want to do. Sometimes the ideas get to "buzzin" around so fast that I feel like I have bees swarming around in my head. This saying actually came from my grandmother. She used to say, when she had an idea about how to do something, "I got a bee in my bonnet and I couldn't rest until I got it out." So, when I think of something new I want to do, I can't rest until I get that bee out of my bonnet. Ü

Monday, July 14, 2008

Branson Vacation...Day #2

Today we spent here at the condo. It is Norman's birthday so we let him decide what he wanted to do today. Unfortunately, he had a report for work that he had to get finished so he ended up spending most of his day on his work computer. I did fix him a nice dinner though.

Andrea and Camryn decided they would head to the pool after a few lazy moments in the bed. They went swimming while Norman and I made a quick trip to Walmart and a roadside fruit stand in West Branson. When we got back they had come in for lunch. We all ate, then I headed to the pool with An and Cam for their second round. We pretty much had the pool to ourselves for an hour then some teenage girls and their family came out. Camryn of course made friends with them quickly and spent most of her time diving and swimming with these girls. However, before they came she and Andrea worked on their diving. Camryn has completely lost all her fear of the deep end of the pool. She can swim and dive like a little fish as you will see in the video down below. When they finally did decide to come in she was one pooped little girl. She had a ravenous appetite and was also exhausted. As a result she fell asleep on the couch until I got dinner ready. She awoke and ate a really good supper and was ready to do whatever we wanted to do. After we ate, Norman finished up the report and we plan to take him to Cakes and Cream a little later for a Birthday Shake!


Here are some pictures of our day:
1-2-3-Jump!









Adjusting the nose plugs









Camryn's dive









Andrea's dive

Here is a video of Camryn's dive...Well, it is taking too long to upload it so I will have to do it tomorrow...I am going to bed now. We have to get up and get our little dancer to the Branson Convention Center tomorrow. She does her solo around 1:20 PM and her trio around 6:06 PM. Please keep her in your prayers that she will do her best and have fun!

3 comments:

Billie said...

Looks like WAY too much fun! Wish I was there. You'll do GREAT today, Cam! Love y'all.

Billie said...

Hold up...that is WAAAAAAAY too many laptops in ONE photo!

Alison said...

Oh...looks like you all had a wonderful relaxing day yesterday! I hate that Daddy had to work on his birthday, but I understand...I did as well.
Cam, I'm praying you will do your best on your dances!
Love all of you!