I Got a Bee in My Bonnet

My mind is forever thinking of new projects that I want to do. Sometimes the ideas get to "buzzin" around so fast that I feel like I have bees swarming around in my head. This saying actually came from my grandmother. She used to say, when she had an idea about how to do something, "I got a bee in my bonnet and I couldn't rest until I got it out." So, when I think of something new I want to do, I can't rest until I get that bee out of my bonnet. Ü

Saturday, July 4, 2009

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!

I am proud to be an American and very grateful today for the privilege of living in the United States of America. I am grateful to those who both past and present have sacrificed unselfishly to give us our freedoms. I am thankful that I have "certain inalienable rights" that are provided for and guaranteed by the Constitution of this United States. I love this country and pray that God will continue to show us grace and mercy. I pray that we as a country will turn from the wicked path we are headed down and back to God. Although, I feel sure we are living in the end times and I know what the Bible says regarding that, it still frightens me as to what we will all face in the near future before God sees fit to take home with Him.
May we all find time today to reflect on how God has blessed us and to thank Him for the opportunity to live is this great United States of America...home of the Brave and land of the free!
Below is a link to a wonderful video. You will need to pause my music before watching. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Billie said...

Amen! You know...we were at a parade today in Watertown WI and let me tell you something. This place understands what it means to be free. A day before the parade, everyone had already lined up2-3 deep in chairs lining the parade route...then thousands and thousands show up and EVERY SINGLE time (all about 20) that a color guard or a flag of any kind came thru, EVERYONE would stand and clap and scream thank you to any and all military. Even had a float with members of the families of people who are at war. Even though the parade was over 2 hours, David and I just was astounded at their american pride.

along with their polka music, tractors and monster trucks.