I Got a Bee in My Bonnet

My mind is forever thinking of new projects that I want to do. Sometimes the ideas get to "buzzin" around so fast that I feel like I have bees swarming around in my head. This saying actually came from my grandmother. She used to say, when she had an idea about how to do something, "I got a bee in my bonnet and I couldn't rest until I got it out." So, when I think of something new I want to do, I can't rest until I get that bee out of my bonnet. Ü

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Peaceful Innocense

We got to keep Camryn this past weekend while Andrea was out of town. I took these pictures of Cam on Sunday morning right before I woke her up to get ready for church. I did a little editing but it just helps to emphasize her pure innocence. When you look at her like this you just want to stop time so she will always be sweet and innocent. But that is not what God has planned for us or her. Seeing her asleep like this takes me back to when she was a baby which was not so long ago. These pictures scream to me, ENJOY THE MOMENTS because she is quickly growing up right before my eyes. I don't know what lies ahead for her, but I hope and pray she will always stay close to God; that she will grow up to be all He wants her to be and that she would always bring honor to Him with her life. I pray that the peaceful innocense shown in these pictures will always prevail in her life. Precious little angel face

Sweet dreams my little sunshine!



1 comment:

Andrea said...

i love watching her sleep!