I Got a Bee in My Bonnet

My mind is forever thinking of new projects that I want to do. Sometimes the ideas get to "buzzin" around so fast that I feel like I have bees swarming around in my head. This saying actually came from my grandmother. She used to say, when she had an idea about how to do something, "I got a bee in my bonnet and I couldn't rest until I got it out." So, when I think of something new I want to do, I can't rest until I get that bee out of my bonnet. Ü

Saturday, February 21, 2009

She's in His presence now!

Aunt Letha passed from this life into the presence of her Lord around 4 AM this morning. She is now out of all the pain and suffering and rejoicing with her Lord, family and freinds who were there waiting for her.

3 comments:

Billie said...

Glory!

Alison said...

I'm sad for our family..but very happy to know she is with her Savior and the rest of the family worshipping HIM!

Andrea said...

You know she and the other sisters are up in heaven singing away!