I Got a Bee in My Bonnet

My mind is forever thinking of new projects that I want to do. Sometimes the ideas get to "buzzin" around so fast that I feel like I have bees swarming around in my head. This saying actually came from my grandmother. She used to say, when she had an idea about how to do something, "I got a bee in my bonnet and I couldn't rest until I got it out." So, when I think of something new I want to do, I can't rest until I get that bee out of my bonnet. Ü

Friday, February 13, 2009

From my Sweet Valentine....

Aren't they gorgeous!! My sweet and thoughtful husband sent them to me at school yesterday. He is always so caring and selfless. I really don't deserve such a wonderful man, but I sure am glad God brought us together over 35 years ago! What blessing to have a man who is faithful to me and to His Lord and Savior. What a godly example he is of love, compassion and self-denial. He is always looking out for my best interest. And he has always allowed me to be me...in all my independence. He has never been threatened by that, but rather appreciates my capabilities and encourages me to pursue my goals. He is also a wonderful dad to our girls and a super Papaw to Camryn. I am very thankful for my Sweet Valentine and what he has meant to me in my life!





3 comments:

Alison said...

Go Daddy! Those are BEAUTIFUL!

Billie said...

Way to work it, Norman!

Andrea said...

All very true about him.