I Got a Bee in My Bonnet

My mind is forever thinking of new projects that I want to do. Sometimes the ideas get to "buzzin" around so fast that I feel like I have bees swarming around in my head. This saying actually came from my grandmother. She used to say, when she had an idea about how to do something, "I got a bee in my bonnet and I couldn't rest until I got it out." So, when I think of something new I want to do, I can't rest until I get that bee out of my bonnet. Ü

Thursday, February 12, 2009

4th Folder in...4th picture...

OK...here are the rules...go to your 4th folder of pictures and go to the 4th picture...upload it and tell the story behind it.

This picture was taken when we took Camryn to Birmingham with us over Christmas. Her Great-grandpa has played the violin for around 70 years and given lessons for a good part of that time. In this picture he was giving Camryn some instruction on a three-quarter violin. It was a little big for her but she was very intrigued with the instrument and was actually able to get a decent sound from it. If you notice both she and her great-grandpa are both smiling. What a priceless moment! He is 85 and she was 6 at the time. A generational Kodak moment. Sorry to break the rules but I had to include this shot of Camryn and Papaw..Such a priceless precious moment.

4 comments:

Alison said...

That is one of my favorite pictures!

AliciaG said...

I know...I love it too!

Iris said...

what a fun challenge! lemme try it! i really like the pictures you posted! what a special kodak moment!

The Timberframer's Wife said...

Such sweet pictures, and beautiful roses you got for Valentine's!