I Got a Bee in My Bonnet

My mind is forever thinking of new projects that I want to do. Sometimes the ideas get to "buzzin" around so fast that I feel like I have bees swarming around in my head. This saying actually came from my grandmother. She used to say, when she had an idea about how to do something, "I got a bee in my bonnet and I couldn't rest until I got it out." So, when I think of something new I want to do, I can't rest until I get that bee out of my bonnet. Ü

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Queen likes to color

We have been out for Spring Break this week and I have kept Camryn with me. We have spent our days just doing what we wanted. I have worked on my plants; getting them home and placed back on my patio and deck and I have also done some much needed scrapbooking. Camryn has spent her time watching her shows: Sponge-Bob, iCarly, Backyardigans, etc., dancing, swinging, and playing with Jacye. Yesterday I bought her some new coloring items so she would have something new to do today. Little did I know that the Queen was coming to my house this morning. Thankfully, the Queen likes to color.



Jacye is on guard, making sure there are no squirrels entering our backyard.


As you can see, my little Queen, loves spending time coloring in her giant coloring book.


We have had a good time thus far this week, even though we have had some rain. Tomorrow she is expecting to get to spend the day with her dance teacher, Ms. Marisa, and then Friday we are meeting Billie and her kids at the Museum of Discovery for a day of fun.



4 comments:

Billie said...

Looking forward to it! PRAY for no sever weather. I'm afraid my daughter might have a LITERAL meltdown if we couldn't do it. Oh...and those books...Belle has them stashed at the grandparents houses too. They are great!

Alison said...

I had no idea that we had "royalty" in the family! LOL!!! Looks like she is having a good spring break!

Andrea said...

She is certainly a Queen...DRAMA QUEEN!!! I'm so thankful that you are able and willing to keep her. I know she is making some great memories with her Nana!!! Love you! And I love that lil Queen!!!

The Timberframer's Wife said...

I bet y'all had so much fun together! Love y'all!