I Got a Bee in My Bonnet

My mind is forever thinking of new projects that I want to do. Sometimes the ideas get to "buzzin" around so fast that I feel like I have bees swarming around in my head. This saying actually came from my grandmother. She used to say, when she had an idea about how to do something, "I got a bee in my bonnet and I couldn't rest until I got it out." So, when I think of something new I want to do, I can't rest until I get that bee out of my bonnet. Ü

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Camryn's Day with Marisa!

It seems that Marisa had promised Camryn a day with her if she did her solo really well at the last competition. Marisa felt she did since she scored High Gold 1st place points and also was chosen 5th in the top ten of her age group. So, Marisa was true to her promise and took her around 11:00 on Thursday of their spring break. They went to Jason's deli to eat and then to the park at Lakewood Village. They also went to some place to "paint a plate" according to Camryn. They did a little more playing in the park and finished up by getting there nails done. There will be more pictures to come of this fun day when we get Camryn's pictures developed. What a special young lady Marisa is to spend time with a little 7 year old on her spring break. I am sure memories were made that will never be forgotten by Camryn. Below is a comment taken from Marisa's facebook in response to my thanking her for spending this special day with Camryn.

Me: Marisa, thanks so much for the fun day you gave Camryn yesterday. You made memories with her that she will never forget. We appreciate you taking a day out of your spring break to allow her to spend some special time with you!

Marisa: Oh, I had so much fun! She is such a hard worker and she deserved it! I absolutely adore her...I didn't even realize how much until yesterday! She had me smiling and laughing all day...she's SO EASY and special...thanks for allowing me to do it! :)

Is it any wonder why Camryn loves dance and her solo and duet teacher so much? She is an awesome person!

2 comments:

Billie said...

Girl...I got the whole rundown while you were in the restroom...and that would be during the first (literal) 5 minutes before we ever went in. And yes...she is very special...

Andrea said...

She really is. She has gone above and beyond the call of a dance teacher! She is changing lives! Love her!