I Got a Bee in My Bonnet

My mind is forever thinking of new projects that I want to do. Sometimes the ideas get to "buzzin" around so fast that I feel like I have bees swarming around in my head. This saying actually came from my grandmother. She used to say, when she had an idea about how to do something, "I got a bee in my bonnet and I couldn't rest until I got it out." So, when I think of something new I want to do, I can't rest until I get that bee out of my bonnet. Ü

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Mission trip to Greece part 2

Our view from our meeting room

Sitting at one of the restaurants
Outdoor fruit stand
Octopus hanging out at one of the markets
My swollen left foot.
Standing in the Aegean Sea
Me standing on top of Mars Hill where Paul would have stood to preach.
Our group standing on Mars Hill overlooking Athens
The modern city of Athens
The Acropolis with the Parthenon on top.
Me sitting near the acropolis
The Parthenon
Me in front of the Parthenon
Roslyn, me and Chelli with Parthenon behind us.
Us again
The temple of Athena
Me and my monkey puppet, Spice, speaking to the children.
The kids liked Spice
Us with our group of kids
Me with the ruins of Corinth in the background.
The ancient ruins of Corinth
Me again with the ruins of Corinth in the background.
Me standing where Paul would have stood to preach in Corinth.
The group from Faith Baptist who put on the retreat standing on the Lechian Road in Corinth.

3 comments:

Billie said...

this is stinkin awesome! next time pack me in your suitcase!

ps--if you'll shrink your pics before you upload them you can do more. It's because we shoot in such large sizes

AliciaG said...

As it turned out...the page for uploading pictures was hidden behind the post. When I closed it out, I was able to upload more...that is why there are only 3 on the first post. IT was an awesome experience!

Alison said...

Oh man...your ankles make mine hurt only because I KNOW...cause mine do the same dang thing! I can just feel the cool water of the sea on your ankles as I have stuck my feet under cold running water when they get that swollen.

So glad you had a great time. Awesome trip!