I Got a Bee in My Bonnet

My mind is forever thinking of new projects that I want to do. Sometimes the ideas get to "buzzin" around so fast that I feel like I have bees swarming around in my head. This saying actually came from my grandmother. She used to say, when she had an idea about how to do something, "I got a bee in my bonnet and I couldn't rest until I got it out." So, when I think of something new I want to do, I can't rest until I get that bee out of my bonnet. Ü

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Let's hear it for Air Conditioning!!!

Yep, that was the inside air temp a little over an hour ago...and that was after the new unit had been running for about 30 minutes. It has taken a day and a half to get it in but this Bryant 3 1/2 ton unit is working like a charm. I am very grateful that God allowed the weather to stay cooler until the installers could get this unit in and running. It is a shame that we are so spoiled to the cooler air conditions. But as one of my teachers said, "I am not ashamed to say, I need refrigeration. " I am looking forward to sleeping in the cool tonight, although with the windows open and the cool nights we have had, I have not been uncomfortable. But with the forecast of humidity coming back by tomorrow and with that the temps will rise...it is good that they are getting this finished up today! As and added bonus they also say that we should run more efficiently too. AND, on top of that....we are supposed to get a $1500 tax credit for upgrading to a more energy efficient system! So, I say again,

LET'S HEAR IT FOR AIR CONDITIONING!!!!
JUST LOOK AT THAT BAD BOY!

3 comments:

Billie said...

Southern girls aren't supposed to sweat! So YEAH for your new air. I'll come over and soak some in sometime!

AliciaG said...

Billie, you are welcome to come anytime and enjoy my cool air. You are right, we Southern girls aren't supposed to sweat...we are just to get all aglow!

Alison said...

And I am not afraid to say it, "I need more than refrigeration...I need the freezer!" LOL!