I Got a Bee in My Bonnet

My mind is forever thinking of new projects that I want to do. Sometimes the ideas get to "buzzin" around so fast that I feel like I have bees swarming around in my head. This saying actually came from my grandmother. She used to say, when she had an idea about how to do something, "I got a bee in my bonnet and I couldn't rest until I got it out." So, when I think of something new I want to do, I can't rest until I get that bee out of my bonnet. Ü

Thursday, April 9, 2009

A-B-C's of Me

I took this idea from my daughter and decided to add it to my blog.
A - Age: 56
B - Baseball Game or Ballet: Definitely Ballet and especially if Camryn (my 7 year old granddaughter) is dancing.
C - Chore you hate: cleaning bathrooms
D - Dream Vacation: the Gold Coast of Australia
E - Easter candy: Malted milk Easter eggs
F - Favorite Flowers: Oh there are so many...I guess I would say the Iris
G - Games: Win, Lose or Draw, Pictionary,Trivial Pursuit, Spinners
H - Height: 5’7”
I - Instrument you play: unfortunately there is not one. However, when I get to Heaven I want to get to play the piano.
J - Job title: Elementary Principal
K - Kindergarten Memory: Well, we didn't have Kindergarten when I was growing up, but one of my first grade memories was that I had to stand in the front of the room at the blackboard with my nose in a ring because I kissed a little boy on the playground. I still remember his name. He was a little red-headed, freckled faced boy named, Mike Justice.
L - Luxury you live without: a maid although my sweet husband helps me a lot with the house cleaning.
M - Mexican food choice: Taco Bell tacos
N - Nickname: Lisha
O - Overnight hospital stay: When I had my hysterectomy
P - Pet Peeve: people who drive slower than the speed limit...namely my husband!
Q - Quotes you like: “A Great teacher is a spark plug, not a fuel pipe."
R - Rainforest or Redwoods: Redwoods definitely. The rainforest is too humid for me.
S - Siblings: my crazy sister, Shelia, who is the complete opposite of me in personality.
T - Television favorites: Designing Women, The Dick Van Dyke Show, Coach, American Idol, Dancing with the Stars,
U - Ultimate dessert: New York Style Cheesecake or Coconut pie
V - Vegetable you dislike: Baby English peas
W - Ways you run late: It doesn't happen too often, but if I get caught up in a project on the computer, or scrapbooking, I can be known to run late.
X - X-rays you've had: My ribs and leg after our wreck in 2007
Y - Yummy food you make: I make lots of yummy food…learned to cook from my Mother, Grandmother and Mother-in-law who are all great cooks.
Z - Zoo animal that's your favorite: otters...they are so graceful when they swim and are also very playful. They are lots of fun to watch.

1 comment:

AliciaG said...

Just when you thought you knew it all...I bust out with something new! lol