I Got a Bee in My Bonnet

My mind is forever thinking of new projects that I want to do. Sometimes the ideas get to "buzzin" around so fast that I feel like I have bees swarming around in my head. This saying actually came from my grandmother. She used to say, when she had an idea about how to do something, "I got a bee in my bonnet and I couldn't rest until I got it out." So, when I think of something new I want to do, I can't rest until I get that bee out of my bonnet. Ü

Thursday, April 17, 2008

My New Patio Cover!!!

This is the finished project

Here is what it looked like yesterday


Just getting the frame up

When they left yesterday around 6 PM


Today at Noon!

All done!

Check out my new patio cover! I have wanted this for a long time and I was finally able to get it done. I called the Koolvent Aluminum Awning representative in NLR (945-2172) on Saturday. He came by on Monday and gave me an estimate...I signed the proposal, they started on it yesterday and then finished up today! When I came home for lunch it was done!! And they had even put my furniture back and were hanging my windchimes back in place! They did a fantastic job! I am so excited. Now I can sit and enjoy my yard whether it is raining or sunny. Also, I won't have to get wet when I take Jacye out when it is raining! Woo Hooo!





No comments: