I Got a Bee in My Bonnet

My mind is forever thinking of new projects that I want to do. Sometimes the ideas get to "buzzin" around so fast that I feel like I have bees swarming around in my head. This saying actually came from my grandmother. She used to say, when she had an idea about how to do something, "I got a bee in my bonnet and I couldn't rest until I got it out." So, when I think of something new I want to do, I can't rest until I get that bee out of my bonnet. Ü

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Camryn does her solo at Nexstar in Little Rock

Camryn with her trophy, ribbon, medal and plaque!

One Proud Momma

A kiss for Momma


Camryn getting her "Definitely Cute" award.



Camryn did her solo at the Nexstar Competition in Little Rock on April 12. She did an awesome job! She was selected by the judges for the "Definitely Cute" award and got a High Gold 1st score (268.9 which is 1.1 point away from a Platinum score -- the highest). She also ranked 6th overall in the 8 and under age group. Her next competition is the Nationals in Branson, MO in July.






No comments: