I Got a Bee in My Bonnet

My mind is forever thinking of new projects that I want to do. Sometimes the ideas get to "buzzin" around so fast that I feel like I have bees swarming around in my head. This saying actually came from my grandmother. She used to say, when she had an idea about how to do something, "I got a bee in my bonnet and I couldn't rest until I got it out." So, when I think of something new I want to do, I can't rest until I get that bee out of my bonnet. Ü

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Tricia, Anthony, Christiana and her boyfriend, Daniel, and the boys all came over to watch the Razorbacks play in the NCAA tournament. Unfortunately, it was not a very good game to watch. They lost! However, the rest of us enjoyed visiting. Camryn had a great time aggravating Daniel. He was such a good sport to let her dress him up in all these items





Everyone
was interested in the matchbox cars that Memaw had in her closet.




Camryn and Nanna on Easter morning.

No comments: