I Got a Bee in My Bonnet

My mind is forever thinking of new projects that I want to do. Sometimes the ideas get to "buzzin" around so fast that I feel like I have bees swarming around in my head. This saying actually came from my grandmother. She used to say, when she had an idea about how to do something, "I got a bee in my bonnet and I couldn't rest until I got it out." So, when I think of something new I want to do, I can't rest until I get that bee out of my bonnet. Ü

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A very Special moment in life...

There are some moments in life that are just so special that they are plain indescribable. Camryn's acceptance of Jesus Christ as her Savior and then her being baptized in obedience to God's leading was just such a moment. The knowledge that she will now be in heaven with all of us when God sees fit to call us home is such a comfort. Knowing that she will forever be in God's protecting hand as she lives her life is a wonderful assurance for this Nanna.
This occasion was also special because her Papaw got to perform her baptism. Her Pastor, Wayne Kocourek preached a wonderful sermon and then she was baptized. She smiled through the whole process. Her Papaw, who is very emotional, was able to hold it together and make it through. David and Billie sang her favorite song. Our whole family was in attendance along with Barbara and Ronnie. Just an all round super day in our lives.






Somehow I missed getting Alison and John in the pictures. They were talking to some old friends and we didn't get them in.

1 comment:

Billie said...

an all around beautiful day!