I Got a Bee in My Bonnet

My mind is forever thinking of new projects that I want to do. Sometimes the ideas get to "buzzin" around so fast that I feel like I have bees swarming around in my head. This saying actually came from my grandmother. She used to say, when she had an idea about how to do something, "I got a bee in my bonnet and I couldn't rest until I got it out." So, when I think of something new I want to do, I can't rest until I get that bee out of my bonnet. Ü

Friday, May 29, 2009

School is out for the summer!!!

Woo Hoo!!!
Another year behind me and another group of kids have passed through the halls of ALS. It has been a good year although trying at times, but for the most part very good. I know I must be getting older but I swear we just got this year started a week ago. The years seem to go by in a blurr. I am grateful for the opportunity I have to work with a wonderful group of teachers who love their job and are dedicated to excellence. It is also my great pleasure to work with the students and families that God sends our way. What a joy they are. We have all said it many times, we are all just like one big family at ALS which is truly a blessing. It has been a terrific year, but I am ready for my 7 weeks off to enjoy some family time, friend time, patio time, yard & flower time and some scrapbook time.

2 comments:

Iris said...

happy birthday, mrs. g! maybe we can scrapbook or make cards together sometime this summer!

AliciaG said...

Yes, I would love to do that, Iris! Thanks for the birthday wishes! Enjoy your time off!