I Got a Bee in My Bonnet

My mind is forever thinking of new projects that I want to do. Sometimes the ideas get to "buzzin" around so fast that I feel like I have bees swarming around in my head. This saying actually came from my grandmother. She used to say, when she had an idea about how to do something, "I got a bee in my bonnet and I couldn't rest until I got it out." So, when I think of something new I want to do, I can't rest until I get that bee out of my bonnet. Ü

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter at Memaw and Papaw's




Since Camryn and I were out of school on Good Friday, Norman and I decided we wanted to spend the first few days of our spring break with Memaw and Papaw in Moody, AL. Since it had been several years since they had seen Camryn, we wanted to take her with us. We left around 9:30 AM and arrived around 4 PM. Camryn was such a good traveler. She spent the hours watching DVD's and drawing pictures on her sketch pad. The following pictures were taken soon after we arrived. Camryn immediately wanted to hunt eggs when we got there so her Pappaw hid them and we watched as she hunted for them. After she found the eggs of course she then wanted to hide them for Pappaw to find. I think they hid and hunted them about 5 times before they got tired.








No comments: